Friday 28 August 2009

BEHIND THE SCENES

Michelle doing her "up-do"

Flawless skin or what?!

Chaos as always

Hey everyone, these are the "backstage" photos I took whilst I was waiting for Michelle to do her "up-do".This shoot was for Media- my recreation of Harvey Nichols. I curled the hair and did the make-up which took us I believe 2 hours.

I decided to go with a "fierce" look and used a block bright purple, which surprisingly was a nightmare which may of been contributed it being loose and matte- which resulted in lots of layering as the shadow kept going patchy.

Michelle actually had quite red broken out skin but as you can see.. what spots!? Amen M.A.C.'s studio fix fluid which I recently started use aswell. Photos will be added later when i've "tagged" them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment