Tuesday 24 August 2010

MARION COTILLARD VOGUE PARIS SEPTEMBER 2010 INSPIRED MAKE-UP

More info' at DESIGN scene

The brows were more 'bleached' out IRL. Also let that right eyebrow scar you mentally from over plucking (I wanted brows like Fergie 2 years ago)!!!!



Very Illamasqua-esque?!

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy my return to doing make-up looks instead of rambling about doing them!

My inspiration was from Marion Cotillard's (loved her in Inception- oh yes, I plugged that film in again) Vogue Paris cover. I love the bleached brow trend, sported on all major catwalk shows and on the lovely Lara Stone. It just adds that editorial edge. Mine are obviously not concealed very well but you get the jist?

Main products used:
  • M.A.C Humid eyeshadow
  • M.A.C Blackground paint pot- love the stuff
  • Sleek eye-shadows from various palettes- sorry I've depotted them all so no idea which ones they are from
  • Ardell lashes
  • Cargo black eyeliner- used to deepen areas/act as a guide
  • M.A.C studio fix fluid foundation- amazing heavy duty stuff!!!
Lastly...



The sound is out of sync, but I wanted to utilise my laptop!!! I might do this for all the more 'fashion' looks so you get to see a better perspective.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment