Wednesday 3 August 2011

L.F DOES S/S - POP PASTELS

I drew the tail higher to give a more 'lifted' effect
 KEY PRODUCTS:
PALE EYELINER FOR THE WATERLINE
SET OF FEATHERY LASHES
INDIVIDUAL LASHES
PIGMENTED MATTE EYE SHADOW - I USED ONE FROM A SLEEK PALETTE
PALE LIP GLOSS OR LIPSTICK
CORAL/PINK/PEACH BLUSHER - I USED A MIX OF LA FEMME AND M.A.C

Hey guys! Technically I was inspired by a F/W make-up look, but I thought it suited S/S really well with the muted pastels and the dolly bright cheeks the girls sported.
I decided to go to town with the eyes and the individual eyelashes placed on the lower lash line gives it that fashion kick.
If you want to recreate this look remember to keep the eye shadow within a rounded shape and preferably use a matte eye shadow which I think makes it look more modern.
Block colour and lashes- simples!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous!! love love love this one! that teal is beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete