Sunday 25 December 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2011

Our 'funky' tree
HOLIDAY HAULIN':
Love her work, we share the shame kind of humour
 TOM FORD BLACK ORCHID
Will have to be my special occasion fragrance as it's very pricey for me... also this is my first perfume I've ever bought. I feel grown-up
Indie company gone big! Their first ever shop is near where I live... anyhow I got this ampersand charm as a nod to graphic design/typography... I'm geeky
 I've wanted this for ages and I LOVE it. So inspirational.... LONG LIVE MCQUEEN

Hey guys, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Hope you have a wonderful day spending time with loved ones, eating things you shouldn't and flicking through the TV channels desperately for something decent to watch.
I'm personally just going to have a 'chill' day as in 'L.F HQ' we are not to big on the whole Christmas sha-bang.... we just do the normal with the added bonus of presents. 
ALSO I know it's not the end of the year but I just wanted to say a massive THANK-YOU to anyone who reads and follows L.F MAKE-UP. I've already got my giveaway prize sorted for when I hit 50 followers just as an extra thank-you.

Have a lovely day!
 x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment