Sunday 18 December 2011

L.F DOES A/W - WARM TRUFFLE

  I was inspired by this quad- Estee Lauder's Signature Eye-shadow Quad in 06 TRUFFLE
ANYWAY.....It's discontinued now! Damn. I wanted to use something you guys could easily purchase as well.
HOW I USED THE COLOURS (CLOCKWISE):
GREEN- LOWER LASH-LINE
CREAM- TEAR DUCT AREA
RED BROWN- CREASE
COPPER- LID

KEY PRODUCTS:
ESTEE LAUDER SIGNITURE EYESHADOW QUAD - 06 TRUFFLE
ILLAMASQUA LIPSTICK - DIABLO
TOPSHOP GLAZE - BRONZE
PLAYBOY SHIMMER BRICK - BRONZE

Hey guys, I'm back! There's like a billion looks on my to do list but I somehow I ended up doing an 'warm' autumnal kind of look.
I used the quad as my inspiration and to keep with the theme I used a high shimmer bronze shimmer to bring warmth to the skin. This was blended up to the  temple of the cheeks and then blended onto the brow bone.
The lipstick would make a beautiful berry stain but to give it some 'life' I added a gloss. 
My focus was just to make everything look in synergy together and not out of place. I don't think Estee Lauder had my look in mind with the quad but it's a fun way to show how to 'work' a range of colours together.

No comments:

Post a Comment