Friday 30 December 2011

L.F'S 2011 FAVOURITE PRODUCTS

I *really* like this. I thought I'd love healthy mix more but this foundation lasts on my skin amazingly well. It's my go to foundation for uni' and I actually pick this over my more expensive ones. Think luminous skin without looking oily. The only draw back is the dismal shade selection.
I know these 'work' better on certain eye shapes.... but HOLY SHIZ this works like no other. This baby can keep a curl. My lashes DO NOT DROP AND I HAVE ASIAN LASHES..... RUN NOW!
17 EYEBROW SHAPER- NATURAL BROWN
I've been using pencils instead of powders for the last couple of months because I find powders don't last well with sparse areas. Then the dilemma of finding a brow pencil which doesn't have any red undertones (I have black hair.... it isn't going to work.) HARD. Anyway this is pefect! And under £3 which is a steal.

AND ALL THE PRODUCTS HERE

Hey guys, I hope this isn't a cop out but I genuinely still love, use and rave about 2010s favourite products too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment