Friday 17 February 2012

L.F DOES A/W - GOING DOWN

Alana Zimmer by Miles Aldridge for Numéro No. 83 May 2007
Damn random flecks of glitter on my face :(
Here you can see the eye shaping better
KEY PRODUCTS:
NYX LIP PENCIL - CABARET
ILLAMASQUA POWDER EYE SHADOW - SYNTH
ALL OTHER EYE COLOURS SEEN IS FROM VARIOUS SLEEK PALETTES (I'VE DEPOTTED THEM ALL SORRY)
MAC SCULPTING POWDER - SCULPT
TIPS:
  • INSTEAD OF BLEACHING YOUR EYEBROWS, DRAW YOUR EYEBROWS SO THAT THEY ARE ROUNDED TO A DOWNWARD SHAPE - WE WANT THE OPPOSITE OF LIFT.
  • CONTOUR YOUR EYES SO THAT YOU CREATE A ROUNDED SHAPE TO MIMIC A DEEP SOCKET- PAY ATTENTION TO THE OUTER CORNERS AND BLEND DOWNWARDS TO ADD TO THE 'SLEEPY' EFFECT.
  • TO CREATE THAT DRAMATIC SHARP LIP, PAINT A LAYER OF CONCEALER ROUND YOUR LIP LINE, BLEND ONLY THE OUTSIDE EDGES SO THAT THERE'S STILL A VISIBLE 'LIGHTER' LINE.
Hey guys, I hate starting posts with the usual "so busy with uni"..... but I AM SO BUSY WITH UNI. 
Deadlines galore and lots of time slaving away on the macs (because I'm rubbish.) Anyway I did the usual stumble through my Tumblr for inspiration and I hit upon this. SO ME. Bleached brows, prominent cheek bones, deep eye socket..... All of which I don't have :(
 My aim  for this weeks look was just to shape the eye so that it had a droopy appearance and play with creating a deeper socket.
Also hello new followers!! I'm *nearly* up to 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment