Thursday 23 February 2012

UNNECESSARY STUDENT PURCHASE OF THE WEEK 5

I got this for £1.99 from them make-up 'carts'. Frosty sheer mint? It's a nice subtle 'wash' shade for everyday.
GLITTAH!
They've been around for awhile but I wanted to see them in real life first, luckily the whole range is now stocked in Boots. I'm VERY impressed, good quality and SUPER soft bristles (best natural mimicking synthetic hair brushes I've come across). I definitely recommend you guys check them out.
So far so good, I do have combination skin but I often find most cleansers that are aimed for combo skin too harsh and actually makes my skin even worse.
They had a little pop shop at the foyer of my uni' so I decided to check them out. You guys know I'm into hand made stuff. I'm not really into gold tones but the earrings (£4) reminds me of little acorns. 
Still collecting them! I think from now on they will be featuring comics/graphic stories as well as illustrations which is pretty cool.
Such a stunning book. Lidberg is the BOMB.
SOURCE
QUODLIBET BY KATJA SPITZER
Sorry borrowed image! Mine is safe away in its tube! I've recently started to collect prints for my future 'home' (errrr have fun waiting). I think I like this because no blacks been used..... and I'm usually a black outline hoe!


When I mention "I've not been buying much lately" it means the following week I end up with a massive haul. I won't mention it again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment