Sunday 7 October 2012

L.F DOES A/W - RED DRAGON

My main inspiration. I was actually drawn to the rust and orange undertones but then the red/pinks started taking over!
The placement of everything was based on this. I wanted it all to interconnect.
Ahh the lighting in my room sucks. Think I'll have to do make-up during the day from now on.
KEY PRODUCTS:
MAC PIGMENT - ELECTRIC CORAL
NYX JUMBO EYE PENCIL - RUST
BENEFIT - EYE BRIGHT
NYX LIPLINER - RED HOT
SUGARPILL EYESHADOW - LOVE+
BENEFIT CREASELESS CREAM SHADOW/LINER - BUSY SIGNAL
MUFE FLASH COLOUR - CORAL

Hey guys, so I'm back. OFFICIALLY! I've just been settling in my new house and uni routine so I've put off any fun make-up stuff till everything was sorted. I'm kind of in a weird situation with uni but I'm getting on with it.
Back to makeup! I actually wanted to have a main emphasis on orange and burnt reds. You can still see it but not as much as I wanted. Once I start adding pinks and reds I always go crazy. I've lightened the brows and I have velvet lips going on too.
I think make-up time/day off day is every Saturday, so expect a make-up look every weekend and I'll squeeze in anything extra when I can.
Miss you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment