Saturday 21 September 2013

L.F DOES A/W - CONTRADICTION

SOURCE
Intense eyes with bleached brows and muted lips and razor sharp cheekbones. LOVE. And slightly jealous. 
I look pretty moody. Weird mix of intense Gothic/Arabic style eye with the kitsch pop eyebrows. Opposites attract right?
The pink undertones are more prominent here :)
KEY PRODUCTS:
LOUISE GRAY FOR TOPSHOP SEQUINS
DANIEL SANDLER WATER COLOUR CREME-ROUGE BLUSHER - SOFT PINK
BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR GEL EYELINER - BLACK INK
NARS BLUSHER - TORRID
SUGARPILL PRESSED EYE-SHADOW - LOVE+
LANCOME L'ABSOLU NU LIPSTICK - 302
LAURA MERCIER SECRET CAMOUFLAGE - SC 3
LAURA MERCIER EYE-SHADOW - SPARKLING DEW
MAC PAINT POT - BARE STUDY
THE BALM MARY-LOU MANIZER THE LUMINIZER

Hey guys, I'm back with another 'interesting' look this week. I thought I'd do something different with the eyes, as I tend to change the appearance by making them appear larger than emphasizing my natural narrower shape. The more feline heavily defined shape is not something I'd do in real life but if you have a different eye shape to me, this way of defining your eyes will have a greater impact. I initially left the brows alone but it lacked something.... and the obvious route was to rock out the sequins and glitz! I 'bleached' my brows out first and using the sequins created an outline - it's subtle but without saying POW.The rest of my face was left pretty neutral with a soft pink to tie everything together.
What do you guys think of my combination? And I start uni (final year) this Monday. ARGHHH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment