Thursday 5 September 2013

L.F RAMBLES - SORRY


ORLA KIELY FOR TESCO JUTE BAG
Perfect for someone who likes recycling and loves prints.... me! It's very sturdy and a good size. It's actually become my gym bag haha.
MEL BY MELISSA 
Yes. Another pair of shoes. These are the best shoes ever though - cute design and super comfortable
THE BALM MARY LOU MANIZER LUMINIZER
I actually tested this product on a photo shoot (from another MUA's kit) and fell in love with it!
It gives an incredible shine/glow without glitter. Hyper real skin = need this.

Hey guys, really sorry for the lack of posts. I feel guilty every time a week goes past and I've not done a look for you guys, but I've just been really knackered from work and playing with make-up is the last thing on my mind when I return home.... zoning out and eating food is though!
I've been really lucky my manager has given me some pretty solid hours since I started, and next week I start 6 - 11 (OH MA GAWWD) for 10 days, so in theory the early start will mean I'll have the rest of the day to be super productive and do some looks.
Sorry for being a crappy blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment