Wednesday 11 September 2013

L.F DOES A/W - SMOKE BOMB

I never hide my obsession with John Galliano and Pat McGrath. I love the power of transformation with make-up, and these theatrical characters are magical.
This was actually my initial starting points. You can seethe remnants of the burnt rust shades before I went wild.
One of the lashes is a bit too long and drags the eye down but otherwise I like the anarchy of it all.
KEY PRODUCTS:
REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPSTICK - BLACK CHERRY
MAYBELLINE EYESTUDIO LASTING DRAMA GEL EYELINER
MAKE UP  FOR EVER EYESHADOW - 39
SUGARPILL EYESHADOW - BUTTERCUPCAKE AND LOVE+
THEBALM MARY LOU MANIZER LUMINIZER

Hey guys, I'm finally back with a look. I know I say this a lot but I *actually* did plan to do a wearable look, but having YouTube videos in the background I soon got the creative buzz and the brushes took over. There's a lot of black and my house mate said it reminded him of a bomb or fireworks with the splashes odd sporadic hints of colour. It's a heavy look but the 'soft' brush feathering edges makes it less harsh. Kind of my a smokey eye mask of some sorts.
Hope you guys like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment