Wednesday 12 March 2014

L.F DOES A/W - COOL TONE

McQueen woman - strong yet innocent. Somewhere in the darkness there's always beauty and elegance. Am I making any sense or is this just fashion nonsense? Probably the latter. 
SOURCE
I was initially drawn the the use of gold and silver against this warm ochre winged haze. The face and lips were paled down and paired with a bruised cheek stain.
No brows just highlights how I have zero facial definition *le sigh*
My interpretation is very a cool toned version and the wing of the eye is less heightened. The overall undertone gives a more corpse-like vibe but it's interesting to do a fashion take on looking dead whilst playing around with metallics. Gold and silver make a good pairing!
KEY PRODUCTS:
MUFE FLASH COLOUR - GOLD AND SILVER
MAC PAINT POT - GROUNDWORK
MAC EYESHADOW - ESPRESSO
MAC MINERALIZE SKINFINISH - LIGHT FLUSH
CONCEALER FOR BROWS AND LASHES

Hey guys, so last weeks look was kind of a 'pretty' and feminine, so it's only natural I do the complete opposite this week. It's a bit haunting and not so much beauty enhancing, but it's a fashion take on a looking like a corpse. I mainly focused on the juxtaposition of gold and silver, with a mirage of cool earth tones to bring some sort of definition and structure.
Hope you like it. Also a bit random but I got aggressively verbally abused by some random man today, and even though I don't know the guy and everything he said should be meaningless because it's all untrue, I was really shaken up. Sucks being at the wrong time and place sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment