Wednesday 5 March 2014

L.F DOES A/W - LINE ART

Simple but effective. Easy nod to the mods.
I look like a alien! Anyway I would of preferred the lower lash lines to be more straight and less angled. Next time! They look more crazy here.
Rocking the 60s in my pajamas. HOT. 
KEY PRODUCTS:
BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR GEL EYELINER - BLACK INK
BLACK EYE-SHADOW
GOSH EXTREME ART EYE LINER - 26
MAC POWDER - TAUPE
MAC LIPSTICK - FANFARE

Hey guys, so this week is another interpretation of the 60s. I know, I'm obsessed! The main feature is the 3 straight drawn on lower lash lines. My lines could be more straighter, but you get the idea. I also added some glitter liner on top just to liven things up. It's graphic, bold and fun!
To work out my lines, I use gel eyeliner to map out the shape and to soften I go over with a black eye-shadow to give a softer diffused edge.
Hope you like it and give it a go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment