Sunday 30 March 2014

L.F DOES S/S - SMOKEY BRIGHT

I'm pretty sure the smudging of my right eye is from the case of itchy eyebrow area whilst I was taking photos... gah sorry! It's really annoying, I've just noticed all the photos are like this. Can you try and pretend it's perfect?
KEY PRODUCTS:
RIMMEL SOFT KOHL KAJAL EYE LINER PENCIL - PURE WHITE
MAC EYE-SHADOW - BIO GREEN, SPROUT, PINK FREEZE AND PARROT
MUFE EYE-SHADOW - 92
MAC MINERALIZE SKINFINISH - LIGHTSCAPADE
MAC BLUSH - TAUPE
CARGO BLUSH - GOTHAM
OCC LIP TAR STAINED GLOSS - NEW WAVE
MODEL CO - ILLUSION NUDE LIP LINER

Hey guys, I acquired some new make-up recently so I just created this look from the mish mash of everything. It's nice playing around with colour for once - from bright aqua blue to a frosted forest green.
I am just incredibly annoyed I managed to smudge the top right eye without realising... SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment