Sunday 18 April 2010

HIATUS AND RAMBLE

JULIE VERHOEVEN- LOVE HER WORK! AND A QUICK GAME IF YOU ARE BORED :)

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know L.F MAKE-UP will be going on a hiatus till the 17th of June. Which might sound long but I'm sure it'll fly by (unfortunately). In short I'm off as I nearly finish my a-levels and I really need to crack on as I've really slacked this year and I'm 'crap' at exams! I do media, textiles and art and the tough cookies are textiles and media!!! And if you're wondering why, textiles because there are so many different and not particularly interesting things to memorise...weaves, spinnerettes, properties etc. And with media I am just 'shite' with analysing texts especially unseen stuff which makes me a pretty bad media student *sigh*.

HOWEVER, there will hopefully be 3 more posts after this as I have a major haul to show you and I've been booked to do 2 friends makeup!

Anyway I hope you understand and will still be subscribed as I know it can be annoying when a blog you follow never updates...and I'm quite slack anyway!!!

See you soon x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment