Thursday 23 September 2010

L.F DOES A/W

I felt like a total alien in this make-up!!! 
Rounded eye with centre flash of metallic and glitter, brows semi-filled in, matte skin, heavy contouring and natural lips.
Wish the glitter would show up more!!!
Key products:
M.A.C PAINT POT IN BLACKGROUND
SHU UEMURA 16DF (GOAT) BRUSH
FYRINNAE PIXIE EPOXY
BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR GEL EYE-LINER IN BLACK INK 1
NYX GLITTER ON THE GO IN DISCO BALL- DUPE TO M.A.C'S 3D SILVER!!!
NYX CHROME EYESHADOW IN PLATINUM

Hey guys! This is the first of my A/W 2010/2011 looks for you guys, because A/W is my fav' season (season of the VAMP!). I really can't remember who inspired me and I was trying to dig out where I'd seen this look on before. I *think* its from one of the major fashion houses... sorry!!!!

This look really doesn't suit me as I think it makes my lids look really heavy.You can tone this down and make it wearable by just losing the glitter and less of the black.
Sound is out of sync but you can hear me talk about it!

ALSO EXCITING NEWS: I THINK I CAN UPLOAD VIDEOS FROM MY SLR (BIJOUX) CAMERA NOW, AS I MANAGED TO AT COLLEGE (HD QUALITY TOO)! FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I actually really like this look on you! It reminds me of 20's flapper makeup minus the dark lips. Really pretty! Your artwork is really funky looking as well, I love it!

    ReplyDelete