Thursday 23 December 2010

L.F DOES A/W - GOLD MODE

THE HAUL BEFORE CHRISTMAS 
LIZ EARLE'S CLEANSE AND POLISH
They've opened a new store in Leeds and naturally the temptation to not try out THAT cleanser was too much. I've bought my mum one for Christmas too. High hopes. I shall update you with how I feel soon!
M.A.C PAINT POTS - SOFT OCHRE AND QUITE NATURAL (£12.50 EACH)
Don't think I've ever told you guys but paint pots are probably one of favourite products by M.A.C ever. Wouldn't say they are a must have product but they are great if you like layering and works a treat on oily lids. Bonus love for the cute gift bag.

OILATUM - NATURAL REPAIR FACE CREAM (£7.49)
I BLAME PIXIWOO. Utter impulse buy. I'm a bit of a secret skincare junkie. I literally have a box full of skin care items ready to be used. Again high hopes for this and I particularly like this as its free from fragrances, preservatives and emulsifiers.

BACK TO MAKE-UP
 Note I am ill! Lovely cold. Nice.
Dewy look to combat winter. KA-POW!
Camera didn't really pick up all the sparkle glory :(

So another holiday look! And its SUPER simple and easy!
  1. Prep eye with appropriate bases (if needed) and apply a light gold eyeshadow to the top lid only going slightly above the crease. Now blend blend blend!
  2. Take a good amount gold glitter liner and apply a 'blob' to the back of your hand (clean) and using your finger pat the liner on top of the eyeshadow in thin layers. Repeat layering till desired effect and don't worry about precision but try keep both eyes even and 'fade' out the edges.
  3. Using liquid liner draw a thin line and extend the wing. I kept mine quite straight and just a subtle flick.
  4. Fill brows. I used a lighter shade then usual.
  5. For the face I used an illuminated lotion first and then a dewy foundation as I wanted more of a glow.
  6. Buff on bronzer and I used cream blusher/highlighters to add to the dewiness. I didn't set my face with any powder but this is optional!
  7. Mascara and lip gloss... DONE!

KEY PRODUCTS:
M.AC FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION - C2
COLLECTION 2000 GLAM CRYSTALS - FUNK (GOLD)
BARRY M LIP GLOSS - 2
COLLECTION 2000 FAST STROKE EYE-LINER- BLACK
MAYBELLINE DREAMMOUSE BLUSH- 04
SUPERDRUG VITAMIN ILLUMINATING MOISTURE CREAM
VITAL RADIANCE EYE BLENDING MOUSE SHADOW - PEACH LIGHT (USED TO HIGHLIGHT FACE)
E.L.F BLUSH AND BRONZING POWDER - BRONZED SIDE

Hope you guys can see the difference with my skin in comparison to my usual preferred matte look. And give it a go if you want to! I used a lot of affordable products :)

No comments:

Post a Comment