Saturday 4 December 2010

PORTFOLIO BUILDING- BEHIND THE SCENES 4/12/2010

 Lips- M.A.C extended play
 Without flash so more true to life.
Hair up!
The suitcase is just SOME of the kit I bring to every shoot. Tiny bit lighter then usual as I knew what the shoot would entail.

Hey guys! So yesterday I had a shoot with my best friend and aspiring model Michelle. You will have seen her before (archive posts) as she usually models for me (I force her).

She pretty much asked me out of the blue on Thursday night to do her make-up for the shoot and we both swayed with a 1940's theme. As you can see I didn't really follow suit with the plans and I ended up doing a more old school Hollywood-esque make-up.

I think my favourite part of the look was the brows as Michelle's brows are 'naturally' really thin and rounded.

I will update you with photos from the shoot (photographer was Natascha) soon and I only brought my camera to the shoot as I knew Michelle wouldn't mind me harassing her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment