Friday 25 March 2011

13 Q'S

BEST CREEPY HAMSTER IMPRESSION GOES TO..... ME.
I finally had a hair cut. And so the full fringe returns again.

The questions:
1. What do you order at Starbucks?
2. What's one thing in your closet you cant live without?

3. What's one thing people may not know about you?

4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?

5. What's one food you cant live without?

6. What's one quote you live your life by?

7. What do you like and dislike about the YouTube community?

8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes? 
9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
10. Favorite number?
11. Two Hobbies.
12. Two pet peeves. 
13. Guilty pleasure.

1. Mocha (cold day) or mocha frappuccino (hot day) but I'm not sure I can still drink them without feeling ill.
2. REALLY boring but black vest tops. I wear them underneath pretty much everything to avoid 'exposing' myself.
3. I fainted whilst I was on the loo (16?), and I had to go to hospital as I had massive 'gash' on the back of my head. Nice.
4. Be with all my family and loved ones.
5. Recently I've been loving green olive bread but I can live without it, um......probably pasta?!
6. I don't think I have ONE ultimate quote I swear by. But I quite like "everything happens for a reason."
7. Like= entertains me, I rather watch YouTube videos then television! I dislike the adverts but I understand why they are there and everything. I think I've become an expert at clicking the mute now.
8. Be Your Own PET- Black Hole.
9. Day/college- casual 12 year old boy. Night/effort- minimal and hopefully 'chic'!
10. 12, always have done.
11. Playing with make-up and blogging!
12. I might sound hypocritical... but EXTREME moaners. I usually only moan to friends I know will tolerate me and even then I try and limit myself. But people who moan about mass-off unresolvable problems (example uni fee's). WHAT?! Why are you telling ME. It's like deal with it! Your not the only one in the UK affected. People singing around me (who are not 'professionally trained' ahem) also winds me up. I don't want to hear your 'talent' please!
13. Come Dine with Me marathons. Ah bliss. 

I've not actually been tagged but I like the questions and you get to know a bit more about me. 
I TAG ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment