Friday 18 March 2011

L.F DOES S/S - MARNI 2011 INSPIRED MAKE-UP

Click here to see what Tom Pecheux used in the show and his inspiration behind the look.
My version! The lipstick is very washed out here because I was experimenting with a pastel orange base underneath. Morange is BRIGHT. More TTL in the images above!

I know there's a lack of photos, so in the video you get to the eye shape etc in more detail. P.S I was really tired so major apologies for the added "erms" throughout. The pause half way through the video is because I thought the camera had frozen, so I had a little stare out with the camera lol.


KEY PRODUCTS:
BOBBI BROWN LONG WEAR GEL EYE-LINER - BLACK INK
M.A.C LIPSTICK - MORANGE

Hey guys, back with a S/S look. It's essentially a  graphic eye paired with a strong fresh lip.
 I've personally changed the shape of the liner so the tail flicks up (mod/60's style) and softened it with a grey eyeshadow (by Illamasqua but the name has rubbed off, sorry!).
 I found the girls seemed to have more of matte finish to the face so I used a matte foundation and made the brows much fuller to mimic a natural full brow.
This look is also good if you want to practice your M.U skills. It's all about precision and getting everything perfected, as it's so minimal any mistakes will stand out. This look took me awhile and I still had a little mis-hap with the eyes (explained in vid').
Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment