Saturday 18 June 2011

PROM MAKE-UP TRIAL- 18/06/11

L-R: L.B, K.S and S.C
I remembered my camera but not the battery....luckily my dad dropped it off later!

Hey guys first prom make-up of the year! I've slowly been changing my philosophy with make-up instead of the old more-more-more-if-you-don't-see-it-there's-no-point TO make-up-that-doesn't-look-like-make-up. Obviously this doesn't apply to the more fashion 'arty' side of make-up but I think from observing and learning from the pro's (books and online I'm afraid) it's starting to rub off that it's about enhancing existing features not drawing them all on (depending on circumstances etc)! Sorry it's not ground-breaking but it's my new focus to try do make-up that is F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S.
Anyway without sounding like a patronising cow these lovely girls were only 16 which is why I partly didn't do anything too OTT. I don't think they needed it and just wanted them to look themselves but just a wee vamped up. I may fill in S.C's brows on the day... but overall I am pleased with today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment