Wednesday 13 July 2011

HAULIN' 9

 DuWop LIP VENOM 2ND SIN- I actually bought this out of curiosity (and I have Jolie lip envy) because TK Maxx were selling it for £6.99 which is reasonable considering the full R.R.P. I think I'll do a before and after when I decide to use it.
LUSH Big shampoo- my hair is currently a constant grease ball (nice!) and I think it's because I've stopped using this... so I'm back with Big.
I bought the above to help me recreate the infamous Giles Deacon's EEK nails by nail supremo Sophy Robson
Here's the video of her doing it!
The red/coral is Leighton Denny- viva la diva and I'm also doing some gangster hand gesture
Models Own nail art pen in black- after my experience with WAH nails I've been feeling really inspired to do my own nail art. It's SO much harder than I thought!!! Anyway here's me playing with the pen doing some polka dots- which I still mucked up! 
Vogue UK August- I don't read Vogue but I had to get it because of Kate! I love the old-skool Hollywood vibe she has going on. I'm slowly becoming more obsessed with Kate than my old favourite Jessica Stam :(

Hey guys, I just wanted to show you some bits and bobs of what I got today. I've been realllllly bad with spending lately, so this isn't even a fraction of what I've hauled over the last couple of months. 
I MUST FOCUS ON SAVING MONEY FOR UNI' HAS GOT TO BE MY NEW MANTRA or I'm SCREWED FOR SEPTEMBER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment