Tuesday 12 July 2011

L.F DOES S/S - LINE AND BRONZE

Harper's Bazaar's White Heat June issue starring Eva Green by Camilla Akrans
 I was loosely inspired by the image above. I was drawn to the graphic lined eyes and bronzed skin
Apologies for looking like a possessed demon
 BREAK DOWN OF MY INTERPRETATION:
INTENTIONAL HEAVY BRONZER (GO FOR WARMER ORANGE TONE) PLACED IN THE CONTOUR AREA
BROWS IN A ROUNDED AND ELONGATED SHAPE
MATTE CORAL LIP- THE TEXTURE IS LESS GLAMOROUS THAN THE GLOSS BUT ALLOWS THE FOCUS TO BE ON THE EYES
INNER EYE CONTOUR WORK - NOT NECESSARY BUT I WANTED TO ADD SOME DEFINITION
BLACK GRAPHIC LINED EYES IN ELONGATED CAT SHAPE- REMEMBER TO LINE YOUR UPPER AND LOWER WATERLINE OR IT'LL LOOK INCOMPLETE!

Hey guys! This is another S/S inspired look from me. It's quite rare for me to get drawn to overtly warm hued bronzer type looks but paired with the heavy clean rimmed black eyes, I think adds an edge to more traditional minimalist S/S looks.
I've gone for the more extreme 'fashion' take on Eva's look but to make it more wearable switching the gel liner for a pencil formula and smudging the lines will give a softer and less harsh appearance.
I *think* next week I'll be doing a Tom Ford  inspired look, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment