Friday 8 July 2011

L.F RAMBLES - LONDON WITH M.C

Our first stop! I've forever wanted to go to The Natural History Mueseum since I watched a BBC series about it!
DINO

My stubby legs in the reflection and another cool prehistoric creature
HUUUUGE
GOGO Philip bangles from Topshop's jewelry concession
I GOT WAH'D!
I was browsing round the epic flagship Topshop store in Oxford Circus and noticed the WAH NAILS salon. I'm a huge fan on nail art but I never get my nails done as to me it's not a necessity. Anyway it turns out they had a free spot as someone had cancelled (no idea you had to book, I thought it was a walk in) and my friend was egging me on to get something done as she wanted to see how they did it (M.C works at a nails salon too).
They have an amazing array of designs to select from (check out the menu from the site) but I was always set on the half moon design which I've wanted to re create since I first saw it (must of been 2 years ago at least!). 
I was then asked to pick out the colours I wanted out and I chose a navy blue (Illamasqua) and a gold (Models Own). 
I'm not sure if the colours quite suit each other but hey! And it turns out the nail technician I had has also done Alexis Jordan's nails- not that I really care but I feel slightly special!
I SUCK AT HAIR! Never know what to do with it...
NIGHT
KEY PRODUCTS:
NARS ORGASM BLUSH
M.A.C TRAX EYESHADOW
M.A.C ESPRESSO EYESHADOW
NARS ORGASM ILLUMINATOR
ARDELL EYELASHES
On our final night we glammed up to go explore the London nightlife scene! As it turned out we ended up at Movida which we didn't plan on. It was really good till halfway through the night the alcohol decided to hit me and I glamorously ended up being sick in the club and in the streets (I'm so classy).
Apparently whilst I was still in my drunken haze The Black Eyed Peas went into the club and M.C was like "look it's T.B.E.P!!" and I shouted "NO IT'S NOT THEM!" in front of them LOL.

Hey guys! This is my condensed diary of my short trip to London which will sound very tourist-y. I did go and see other places too but after the first day I didn't feel like lugging round my camera.
I also managed to lose a bag of shopping which sucks! But hey! I'm now extra guarded about my belongings.
Anyway I'm back now, so I will be back posting up make-up looks for you guys :)
 x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment