Tuesday 19 July 2011

L.F DOES S/S - TOM FORD BEAUTY INSPIRED MAKEUP

Heavy eyes and lips? Hell yeah!
Please excuse the epic fashion faux pas going on...

KEY PRODUCTS:
OCC LIP TAR - SAFETY ORANGE
M.A.C EYESHADOW IN HUMID AND SWIMMING
E.L.F EYE TRANSFORMER - GREEN PASTEL SHADE
BENEFIT - EYE BRIGHT

Hey guys, another S/S look from me! Ever since I saw the Tom Ford beauty campaigns featuring Lara Stone, I instantly fell in love with the 'green' look featured above. I love the how the pairing of bold heavy green eyes and statement juicy orange lips doesn't look too overpowering because of the use of cooler tones.
Also apologies for the bleached out photo. I decided to give the Illamasqua rich liquid foundation another go. I don't think it's meant to be... Clings onto any dry patches and can't handle any oiliness. That's why I used flash to try hide the skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment