The gorgeous E.H
Best man (A.H) and the groom S.H
ALSO random note but they are cousins to a famous X Factor winner!
MAKE-UP (BRIDE AND BRIDESMAID BUT NO PHOTO OF BRIDESMAID HERE): L.F
PHOTOGRAPHS DO NOT BELONG TO ME
RUN DOWN OF E.H'S MAKE-UP:
- LIGHT CREAM/PINK SATIN EYE SHADOW (*M.A.C NEXT TO NOTHING) ALL OVER THE LID WITH M.A.C CORK IN THE CREASE
- MATTE MATCHING SKIN TONE EYE-SHADOW ON THE BROW BONE- STILA
- USING A URBAN DECAY 24/7 PENCIL LINED HER UPPER AND LOWER LASH LINE AND SET WITH M.A.C BRUN EYE SHADOW
- HIGHLIGHT FACE WITH ILLUMINATOR- REVLON DISCONTINUED LIQUID ILLUMINISER
- CHEEKS MATTE PINK BLUSH- I USED A REVLON VITAL RADIANCE ONE
- LIPS IT SEEMS SHE USED HER OWN PRODUCTS
- FILLED BROWS WITH A 'FULLER' SHAPE WITH M.A.C BRUN EYE SHADOW
- FULL STRIP OF LASHES
- LIGHT CONTOURING WITH M.A.C SCULPT POWDER
Hey guys, so on Tuesday (3/09/11) I did E.H's make-up for her first wedding reception. I did the second one yesterday but will have to wait till after her honeymoon to recieve them. I am REALLY pleased with the results and like most things I seem to 'nail' things on the day rather then the trials... Which is a good thing haha. So I had no dilemas or anything on the day. I really enjoyed the experience and can say I've ticked doing wedding make-up off my list now.
Congrats to the newlyweds!