Wednesday 23 November 2011

L.F DOES A/W - LINDSEY WIXSON BY TERRY RICHARDSON INSPIRED MAKE-UP

Terry Richardson's Diary

KEY PRODUCTS:
MAC PAINT POT -  QUITE NATURAL
MAC EYE SHADOW - BRUN AND CORK
MAYBELLINE EYESTUDIO LASTING DRAMA GEL LINER- BLACK
NARS BRONZER - LAGUNA
MAC LIPSTICK - JUBILEE

Hey guys, I was just doing my daily Tumblr feed browsing and I came across Terry Richardson's shoot with Lindsey Wixson. She looks STUNNING. And obviously I then drifted onto her make-up. Again this is a wearable and super easy to recreate look this week - I will do more creative looks soon! 
To recreate this all you need is a lid colour (Cork) and on the outer corner I blended in a tiny amount of Brun. Next I lined around my eyes (including my upper and lower lash line) with gel eyeliner - a slight cat eye shape on the outer corners and near the tear duct area I created a more exaggerated shape to create a feline effect. To finish the eyes off I decided to go for a 'shaped' brow, touch of bronzer and a beige toned nude lip.
If you want to copy Wixon's look 'identically', I would use shadows with a warmer tone, use a kohl pencil (will give a 'sheen' rather than a matte look the gel gives), a soft pink blush and lastly a pink toned lip product.
Hope you guys try this out, it's dramatic even for me but it makes your eyes look so intense and really easy to recreate with just 3 key products.

No comments:

Post a Comment