Sunday 13 November 2011

L.F DOES A/W - BLUETONES

Warm and cool tones together? YES!

KEY PRODUCTS:
MUA EYESHADOW- SHADE 12 PEARL (SWATCH HERE) OR MAC'S CLUB EYE-SHADOW
ELF EYE TRANSFORMER - BLUE SHADE
BLACK KOHL EYELINER
MAC PRO LONGER LIPSTICK - EXTENDED PLAY
DEWY FOUNDATION 
RUN DOWN:
  1. APPLY AND BLEND MUA SHADE 12 EYE-SHADOW ALL AROUND THE EYES, MAKING SURE TO PAT AND LAYER TO BUILD UP THE COLOUR TO MAKE THE DUO CHROME MORE PROMINENT.
  2. NOW TAKE THE IRIDESCENT ELF BLUE EYE-SHADOW AND GENTLY PACK ONTO THE EXISTING EYE-SHADOW. THIS WILL CHANGE THE OVERALL EXISTING BASE BUT WILL HAVE MORE DIMENSION WITH THE WARM BROWN BASE SHOWING UNDERNEATH.
  3. DEFINE THE UPPER AND LOWER LASH LINE  WITH A BLACK KOHL EYELINER TO ADD SUBTLE DEFINITION.
  4. BROW ARE OPTIONAL BUT I WENT FOR A FULL SHAPE.
  5. FOR THE LIPS I CREATED A STAINED EFFECT TO ADD SOME COLOUR WITHOUT TAKING ANY ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE EYES.
  6. CONTOUR THE CHEEKS AND USING A 'HEAVIER' HIGHLIGHTER HIGHLIGHT THE HIGH POINTS OF THE FACE.
Hey guys, I'm back with a wearable look for you and I really did wear this out so I'm not just telling you guys.
I was actually just messing around with the MUA shade 12 eye-shadow- 'creamy' texture and easy to blend. It's basically a warm red toned brown with shots of teal-blue micro-shimmers.... But I decided to jazz it up and press on more blue shimmers so ELF's eye transformer came in handy.
I personally really like the combination of the warm 'smokey' brown with the contrast of cool blue shimmers... A subtle colourful smokey eye? 
To keep this look really simple to achieve, I decided to just line my upper and lower lash line with a kohl pencil which just pulls the look together - not so flattering for small eyes but it's a change for me!
Hope you guys enjoyed this (budget friendly this one) and try layering different eye-shadows together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment