Friday 6 April 2012

L.F DOES S/S - LET'S MAKE THINGS STELLA-R

Stella McCartney F/W 2012
Neon periwinkle lashes paired with a fresh clean face
I should of used fake lashes... look how WIMPY my lashes are!
I'm not sure what they used at S.M - possibly just a coloured mascara. I had to mix up my own concotion so I think this just weighed down my lashes even more - I got the colour though!
Anyway I didn't feel like giving up and I whipped out my trusty MUFE flash colour palette to try liven things up or I'd just wash my face and call it a day (which happens a lot).....
 3 flash colours later! That's it! No change to the rest of the face.
 So liberating to see creasing... mmm creasy!
KATE MOSS BY MARIO TESTINO
This image was at the back of my mind when I was using the MUFE palette.
KEY PRODUCTS:
MAKE UP FOREVER 12 FLASH COLOUR CASE - SILVER, TURQUOISE AND BRIGHT BLUE

Hey guys (I will never stop starting my posts with that), back with another 'experimental' style make-up!
I've done a 'brush stroke' type look before but this time it was more about being 'slap dash' almost like painting with oils or something (p.s I hate painting) and just working with my eye shape. 
I could of been more adventurous with the colour scheme but I wanted to work with the existing blue eyelashes... there is next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment