Saturday 21 April 2012

L.F DOES S/S - SEEING ROUGE

I always reference back to this... I love the make-up so much (I'm a sucker for bleached brows).
Eagle-eyed readers may remember I recreated this look before, but I took it down because I wasn't happy with it. I may re-do it one day!
This is the image that inspired me with this weeks look. You guys know I have a thing for strong make-up. Monochromatic look that is simple yet brash. Oh and Anais Pouliot lips are to die for (current girl crush). I have a thing for pouty lips atm. Lana Del Ray looking... but natural ;)
I know the brows are a tad red toned - I couldn't find my usual pencil! And I think I look like a fish here haha.
Hi stray hair!
KEY PRODUCTS:
LA FEMME BLUSHER - RED (ALL OVER LID)
LA FEMME BLUSHER - ROSE (BROW BONE AND USED TO BLEND EDGES)
LA FEMME BLUSHER - FRAMBOESIA (INNER TEAR DUCT AREA)
MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID FOUNDATION
MAC SKIN SHEEN BRONZER STICK -  TAN-TINT
MAC MINERALIZE SKINFINISH - LIGHTSCAPADE
NO7 PERFECT LIPS PENCIL - FIRE (WITH MATCHING LIPSTICK AND GLOSS)

Hey guys, S/S is here, so colour is back with a vengeance!
The main emphasis of this weeks look is a raccoon of varying rouge tones around the eyes with matching lips. Instead of a matte stained look seen in the photo above, I decided to add some gloss to amplify the impact even more.
For the rest of the face, just perfect the skin and with the brows I mainly focused on the tail area to add structure. 
Really easy and effective look to achieve. Keeping things simple isn't always such a bad thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment