Wednesday 18 July 2012

L.F DOES S/S - MORE IS MORE AND UPDATE

My initial inspiration. Simple and dainty... but that's not my style! Well today anyway.
KEY PRODUCTS:
MUFE FLASH COLOUR - GOLD, I USED THIS AS A BASE FOR THE GLITTER TO ADHERE TO AND I ALSO PRESSED THIS ON TOP OF THE LIPS
OCC LIP TAR - NSFW
NATURAL COLLECTION LIPSTICK - CHERRY RED
SLEEK EAU LA LA EYELINER - NOIR
COLLECTION 2000 GLAM CRYSTALS EYELINER - ROCK CHICK 

Hey guys, I'm back! I've not done a look on myself in ages because I've been a little preoccupied. OBVIOUSLY the first thing I was drawn to was glitter, red lips and lots of black. Inner drag queen I think.
I just started off with the gold glitter underneath the lash line and I just went with the flow. It's similar to a look I did last year  but with small tweaks and different products. Instead of it all being quite 'fluid' with the flicks, I played around with angles and geometry. The angles are sharper and the accents of black glitter liner on certain spots helps to soften it all up.

UPDATE:
I've turned into a gym bunny (wanna-be anyway). My parents have been moaning at me for ages about my weight. So I've finally decided to move my butt. I don't hate exercising. It's fine. I just don't have self initiative to do it. AKA LAZY SHIT. But my weight has been creeping on too much for me to ignore. E.G no longer fitting into jeans you could fit into a year ago..... FML moment.
I've joined the gym for 2 months whilst I'm at home, so I'm milking my membership by going everyday because it's bloody expensive (worth it but pricey). I can see *small* improvements already and I've been spurred on by having a gym buddy who'll make an experience on my blog at some point.
Current food cravings are: sushi and marshmallows. But when you see how long it takes to burn JUST 100 calories your cravings drop fast. Oh and seeing any photos of Kate Upton who is the same age as you. Not worth it. Not worth it.

Talk soon guys, I have lots of make-up looks to catch up on. My Tumblr is full of looks I want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment