Friday 6 July 2012

L.F DOES S/S - CORAL KISS

I worked on top of her existing make-up which was: mascara and Garnier BB cream
She has the longest lashes EVER.
KEY PRODUCTS:
REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPSTICK - KISS ME CORAL
SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLERS
URBAN DECAY 24/7 EYELINER - ROCKSTAR
CHANEL ILLUSION D'OMBRE EYESHADOW - ILLUSOIRE 

Hey guys, so this is Elly again who is one of my closet friends from high school. She's just super awesome and positive all the time AND she gets my fascination with make-up - most of my friends just think I'm crazy.
She had a date to go to, so that was the brief - do whatever I wanted but not too 'crazy'. She also bought a lovely coral shade from Revlon that day so i wanted to somehow incorporate it in.
I did all the make-up apart from the base as she just wanted to keep what she was wearing. Random side note.... I personally don't mind seeing a few blemishes - unless I'm doing a shoot or they want to look 'perfected'. I kind of like to keep some elements kind of 'real' - sometimes I get sick of seeing all these immaculate young adults, it's normal to have blemishes. Nothing to be ashamed of!

No comments:

Post a Comment