Monday 5 August 2013

CHIARA FASHION BLOGGER EVENT SHOOT

Spencer from Le Bibliotheque rocking a green smokey eye, bronzed skin with glossy lips.
Rachel from Lost In Lipstick with a soft brown smokey eye, defined brows and red lips.
Em from EmTalks sported a warm brown smokey eye, peachy fresh skin and soft nude lips.
I'm usually a behind the scenes girl, but I got asked to take some shots of me doing my thing... so here's a totally non-contrived shot of me touching up Rachel's lipstick. 

Disclaimer: all photos belong to Chiara Fashion.

Hey guys, so last week I had the awesome opportunity to work with Chiara Fashion to be the make-up artist for their blogger makeover event. This was a great opportunity to not only work with a fashion brand but also to get to know some bloggers in person.
I do blog, but I wouldn't call myself a 'blogger' (especially compared to the standards today) - I just keep this as a personal journal. So it was very exciting to meet the girls who do it on a  larger scale and get some insider knowledge on how they keep it up and their motivations in starting in the first place.
The concept of the day was that the girls chose their own outfits and they'd be a photo shoot documenting their looks. It was a pretty hectic schedule so I was doing each girl one after the other, meaning I didn't have time to come onto set to do any touch-ups (until the last girl). I also met a lovely Chiara colleague who also does hair and make-up, so we worked as a duo making up each girl - she did an awesome job on the hair!
I want to say a massive thank-you to the team at Chiara Fashion for inviting me over and spending the day at their studios. I had a really lovely day meeting the bloggers (I'm not just saying that) and being part of the makeover team.
If any of the items from the photos takes your fancy head over to Chiara Fashion! They have some really lovely pieces and I was very luckily gifted an item from their store which I will feature in my next post.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Which look is your favourite?

2 comments: