Sunday 18 August 2013

L.F DOES S/S - GOING BACK TO NATURE

I love this fragile petal armoured mask. 
My more subtle take on going all au natural. And I have weird eyes going on.
KEY PRODUCTS:
MAC LIPSTICK - HONEYLOVE
CONTOUR CREAM/POWDER
BECCA EYEBROW POWDER - ASH
FLOWERS
DUO ADHESIVE

Hey guys, this week I'm going back to basics, and incorporating in some mother nature. If you do intend on recreating this/doing this on a model, you should probably plan what flowers/plants to use and how they would structurally work on the face. I was working on the existing flowers I had in the house, so I just worked with what I had. I was lacking on petals so I decided to make a feature of one side and on the other have more of the buds, and with the power of duo adhesive - I'm some sort of flower hippy! The rest of the face I kept very clean and minimal with some highlighting and contouring.
So I've used flowers, thread, gems.... what else is on the list?


No comments:

Post a Comment