Monday 29 March 2010

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN FALL 2007


KEY PRODUCTS:

REVLON SKINLIGHTS FACE ILLUMINATOR IN 01 NATURAL LIGHT AND LAURA GELLAR SHADE N' SCULPT (HIGHLIGHT ONLY)

YSL OMBRES 5 LUMIERES 8 (BLACK ONLY), L'OREAL SUPER LINER CARBON GLOSS, M.A.C KOHL POWER IN FELINE AND CLINIQUE BRUSH ON CREAM LINER IN 02 TRUE BLACK

M.A.C STUDIO FIX FLUID IN NC20 AND SELECT COVER-UP IN NW20

CORNER LASHES

M.A.C PAINT POT IN ROLLICKIN'

I USED BARRY M DAZZLE DUST 93 BUT A SIMILAR DUPE WOULD BE URBAN DECAY'S NARCOTIC EYE-SHADOW


PINK LIP?

OR NUDE LIP?

Hey everyone! I finally got round to doing my tribute!! The look I recreated was from Alexander McQueen's fall 2007 show. M.A.C did actually collaborate with him to create a line of limited edition products used in his show.... but that was 3 years ago so your best bet is the try a local cco or ebay (DAMN I wish I picked up something instead of thinking meh!!).

LONG LIVE MCQUEEN!

Hope you like it and I am thinking of a glitter look for next time perhaps....we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment