Saturday 20 March 2010

BOOTS AND TOPSHOP HAUL

BOOTS

TOPSHOP

Another haul!

BOOTS:

I went into Boots to stock up on some more stuff for my kit. I got a bottle of surgical spirit to disinfect all my makeup, antiseptic wipes for cleansing hands and 2 empty spray bottles- one for brush cleanser and the other for the surgical spirit.

Whilst browsing the MU section I saw they were selling of Urban Retreat lip kit? for £4.95 instead of £20 odd. The kit includes: a non bleed lip pencil, lip primer pencil, lip exfoliator and plump lip gloss. All for my kit again!

TOPSHOP:

How cute are the earrings?! I'm not usually a huge fan of TS as their prices are a bit steep for a student like me but their jewellery line has always been reasonable and 'decent quality'. £8 and my favourites are the scissors and key :)

No comments:

Post a Comment