Monday 12 July 2010

HAULIN' 3

GOSH- 549 HOLOGRAPHIC, excuse the chips!

H&M- £3.99, I love the mesh/netting transparency detailing- reminds me of Christopher Kane....

Sleek make-up- £5.99, its the Circus palette. Limited edition BTW so get your mitts on it while you can!!

Ardell lashes- £2.99 (TK MAXX only!!!), Lucky find or what?! As these usually retail at the £5 mark! They had a ton of different styles and these are no doubt the best lashes you can get on the high street (these are made from human hair so Shu Uemura/ M.A.C quality- not the rubbish plastic kind!!!). PS. how expensive are lashes getting?! Total rip off!!!!

Converse- £24.99 (TK MAXX), my mum HATES me wearing trainers as she wants me to dress more "girly" which I agree (sort-of) as I do sometimes dress like a 12 year old boy but sometimes ballet shoes and boots don't cut it!

NARS sheer glow foundation (Ceylan)- £29.00, I won't be using it till I finish my sheer matte. I know its pricey but its a really nice foundation!! She chucked in a face and eye primer sample too :)

Zara- £14.99 (sale), I know it looks quite boring in the photo but its full of beautiful decorations techniques especially the sleeves. I know I rave about Zara a lot but they always make really good quality garments (most) that are quite 'classic' in design but always with an edge.

Hope you liked my haul. I've actually been buying a lot recently but I've just not been updating my blog with haul posts, as I wanted to test them out first ( I'm no hoarder *coff* but it takes me awhile before I reach for new things). Anyway I will be posting my monthly favourites soon so you can see what new products- or old things I've been liking!

No comments:

Post a Comment