Tuesday 26 October 2010

DIOR GIRL

FROM GOOGLE

KEY PRODUCTS:
BARRY M- 93 DAZZLE DUST (SKY BLUE?)
M.A.C GLITTER- TRANSPARENT TEAL
M.A.C EYE-SHADOW- CLIMATE BLUE
M.A.C.PIGMENT- WHITE
M.U.F.E EYE-SHADOW-39
E.L.F CREAM LINER- BLACK
COLLECTION 2000 GLAM CRYSTALS- ROCK CHICK? (BLACK)
ILLAMASQUA RICH LIQUID FOUNDATION- RF 140 (THIS STUFF IS FULL COVERAGE!!! LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY FACE AND NECK!)
FALSE LASHES
NARS BLUSH- DESIRE
GLUE STICK TO COVER BROWS



Hey guys! I'm back with a look for you. I'm currently on my half term break and have sooo much work to catch up on, I'm deliberately avoiding it - which won't help me one bit!
Anyway on Sunday I was forcing myself to do something creative or I wouldn't have anything for you guys and everything was just going pants so by the fifth time of starting again I had enough!
This look (from yesterday) was based from the make-up in the Dior/John Galliano shows. It's not based on any particular show. So its a mish-mash of all of them.

3 comments:

  1. Your talent blows me away every time I see your blog - just amazing! This is incredible - and so are all your other looks. Good shout on Ratatat and Lex too, it's one of my current favourites, brilliant song :D

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cami, means so much to me especially coming from you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is stunning!
    Please have a little look...

    ReplyDelete