Monday 11 October 2010

PORTFOLIO BUILDING

Hey guys, these are the results from a recent test shoot I did on an aspiring actress wanting to build up her portfolio book.

I think I did about 4 looks in total building up from natural to 'couture-esque'. Natascha has only sent me photographs from the last make-up run as these were the best. I've requested some of the others too as I'm interested in how the 'natural' ones have turned out. So fingers crossed I get them soon! 

The shoot went really well also. I was in such a calmer state then my previous experience so I just got on with it with no sense of panic- for the most part. I also didn't have any idea who my client would be, which is good preparation for the 'real world' as I had to think on the spot on what would work etc.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment