Thursday 3 February 2011

ALL WORK NO PLAY

Attempted to channel my inner Moss. Well I did say attempt.
Literally taken 15 minutes ago. Left or right guys?

Hello guys! Quickie post. What's been going on with L.F? I'm sorting out uni' stuff mostly as they demand e-portfolios before even considering you for an interview. And just college really. Got 5 days to make a puppet that reflects myself which is fun but tiring as time just seems to go ZOOM. Anyway when I'm stressed I resort to playing with make-up. The photos above were L.F stressed and taking it out on my face.
I have a reading week next week so I will have time for you guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute make up looks LF!
    Uni's super busy for me too atm got a hand in on wed :( hope your course is going well!
    Sophie-Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sorry late reply! Course is going fine. On final major project now so I've got 2 months to turn out something amazing hopefully!!
    Show us more of your work. It's great!!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete