Saturday 26 February 2011

L.F RAMBLES - VIDEO ROUND UP 2

I love remixes and this one is ace!
Ahhh Francois...
More of an informative video. I think its great that more and more successful make-up artists are joining YouTube and sharing their knowledge to the masses. Huzzah.
I don't normally favourite make-up tutorials but this look is not only beautiful, the make-up artist gives some really good pointers. No comment on Burlesque.
I think you can tell when I first watched this video. Not just for festive season, the looks are really wearable and we get to see another pro' applying make-up!
Only discovered Chris last week and his videos are so funny.

Rocha rules. 'Models' take note. A pretty face isn't enough. You should be able to move in front of the camera without direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment