Saturday 14 May 2011

HAULIN' 8

Thought I'd show you a most recent photo of myself. I look 'OK' considering I had an all night bender the day before (celebrated F.A.D being over)
 ZARA- £4.99
I really like the illustrations and the mid length sleeve detail
FRENCH ELLE- 20P (ALL MONEY GOES TO CHARITY)
I've picked up a few issues awhile ago and then whilst passing my colleges library recently they had even more back issues (30+) for sale. So like the massive hoarder that I am, I spent a good while picking out which issues to get (good make-up/fashion articles or editorials).
Beth is actually one of my tutors but I wasn't aware she made jewelry until I stumbled onto her site. I'm still on my hand made crafting kick and when I saw that she made hand stamped inscription rings for £40.00, I thought it was pretty reasonable and unlike costume jewelry a worthwhile investment. You can decide on what word/s you want on the ring. I decided on having the word 'ring' on my ring (I still find it amusing).
I've been wearing my ring non-stop and I'm considering getting a few more. And I believe they are sterling silver and hand made from scratch too. 
LET'S SUPPORT INDIE WORKING ARTISTS!
You can read my full post here.
M.A.C- Rocker Chick “Look in a Box”- £30.50 (airport exclusive)
I asked my mum to get me this as it's such a good deal! I'll replicate the look above using the products soon. To see/read what products are inside click here.
THE KILLS- 31ST OF MAY AT LEEDS MET
I think this is the most impulsive buy I've ever made lol. I was checking out their page on Facebook and I saw that they were going to be playing in Leeds.... further investigation showed there were still tickets left. BAM. I have two tickets! I'm going with Elly Steer and I'm really excited. Still a gig newbie, this will be my second one ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment