Wednesday 11 May 2011

P.H.G.S FASHION SHOW 2011

I learnt so much about symmetry and dealing with different eye shapes!
I did take photos of the other girls too, but these are the ones I'm most satisfied with

THE LOOK:
FRESH SKIN- USED MOISTURISER ONLY
BOLD RED LIPS WITH SOFT EDGES- USING COTTON BUD TIP TO BLEND EDGES
STRONG BLACK GRAPHIC LINER
BROWS- GROOMED WITH CLEAR GEL 
AND DEPENDING ON CIRCUMSTANCES A FEW HAD CONCEALER, SOFT BRONZER AND BROWS FILLED IN

KEY PRODUCTS USED:
E.L.F CREAM EYELINER IN BLACK- DO NOT RECOMMEND PERSONALLY AS IT DRIES OUT FAR TOO QUICKLY 
M.U.F.E FLASH COLOUR IN RED

Hey guys, so after I handed in all my F.M.P work for college I had to rush to help out at my ex high schools fashion show. Big thanks to my textiles teacher for asking me to help out (contacts DO work).
I think me and B.G (just the two of us in charge) did roughly around 30 girls. We had originally planned to do some sort of stenciling using lace but B.G was not around (she had bought make-up specifically for the show/had the 'special' lace), so I had to do some improvising and take charge as we had a few models waiting around anyway.
I decided to do a look that was classic and 'fool proof' and would universally suit all the models and the range of garments (we had year 7's to 13's).
The only major problem I had on the day was the cream liner failing (in hindsight I should of checked before the day if it was still usable). Since it was such a key product in the look, it made mine and B.G job harder as it just didn't glide on and was hard to build up. 
Overall I really enjoyed the experience and gave me a little insight on how fashion show make-up works, with the pressure of time and x amount of girls to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment