Monday 24 October 2011

PHOTO UPDATE 4

 I decided to venture into Primark for once
Why I don't go there often:
1. My spot-a-gem eye isn't so great there
2. The quality isn't that great.... *coff* most things made out of cheap nasty polyester *coff*
3.  Too crowded
4. Get knocked down by buggies
ANYWAY I found one thing which is the above. Oversized burgundy jumper with grey polka dots (£12.99). And surprisingly I got a lot of compliments when I wore it out. A gem I think. 

 This sums me up. I just look moody.
Some light reading.....NOT
 Have an essay to do.... blah. Decided to beat the rush and read some of the reading list before everyone takes them out. The last book is to cheer me up and give me inspiration for looks :)
 A bit of my wall. The collage 'poster' was part of a brief to sum up ourselves
FROM L-R:
ALEX BOX
THE KILLS
RODARTE
JESSICA STAM/ PAT MCGRATH
MARC JACOBS
EGON SCHIELE
I'm *trying* not to eat too much junk but yeah.. I picked up these in Morrisons today. BAD L.F. 
 I needed a Kinder Egg shell for a project and inside was these little penguin fellas from Happy Feet 2. Yay for penguin with jazz hands hahaa
Morris and nails are Essie's- Angora Cardi 

No comments:

Post a Comment