Thursday 8 March 2012

YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE GLOSSY STAIN IN ROUGE VINTAGE INITIAL THOUGHTS

 YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE GLOSSY STAIN- 5 ROUGE VINTAGE (£22.50) 
The applicator is brilliant for precise application and it really helps to contour the lips
 I had red lips on before hand so I tried my best to get rid of it all
 2 thin layers (and sloppily applied.) I was worried it might be a bit too pink, but no, perfect mid tone berry..... or my sister's boyfriend would say "why don't you just buy some raspberry jam instead?"
I look like a startled tired monkey. IGNORE. 
Nearly 5 hours of wear and I just blotted with a tissue to see what the stain looked like.
This is actually how I'd look if you bumped into me in real life. I don't even wear liquid eyeliner anymore - I'm so boring! AND still loving Bourjois' flower perfection foundation, wears very well and I've noticed no oxidation - NO ONE wants an orange face. 

 Hey guys, I don't usually get too excited by new releases but when Lisa Eldridge raves about something.... YOU KNOW IT'S GOOD.
I literally received this today but so far I'm very impressed and I know I will use it everyday as it gives me colour AND sheen with the reassurance I won't need to reapply and be paranoid it's moved.
I'd describe the texture and feel almost 'rubbery' on the lips (in a good way.) It sort of 'adheres' to the lips, which you don't get with other lip glosses and creamy lipsticks that have that 'slippery' feel.
Before I even blotted my lips they were still glossy and as I'm typing now, my lips don't feel too dried out - though a quick application of lip balm wouldn't go a miss.
Overall I'm very happy. Who doesn't want a lip product with long lasting wear time that eventually fades into a stain? So to summarise, if you want pigmented soft glossy lips with the reassurance it will not budge, give these a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment