Wednesday 6 June 2012

CURRENT FAVOURITES 4 AND HAUL

L'OREAL SUPERLINER - BLACK LACQUER 
Shiny patent..... eyeliner? How cool is that eyeliner?! The photo above is a swatch of it dried down.
Bonus is the eyeliner has a 'rubbery' formula so it doesn't smudge/run like normal water based ones. WIN. 
Cheap and cheerful, another polish to my 'murky' collection. 
 LAURA MERCIER SECRET CAMOUFLAGE - SC-3
Only a matter of time.... I think I'm in a concealer buying phase atm. I have TONS. A lot of them are pretty good already, but alas I keep searching. Currently on test mode with this so I'll get back with a yay or a nay.
ESSIE BILLIONAILS AND TRILLIONAILS
I think they've now been repackaged or discontinued but..... I got them for £1.80 each instead of £13 or something crazy. I'm looking after my nails a lot more now, because I know I abuse them quite a bit... hopefully these stop the flaking. Gross. 
 Needed a new card wallet for uni' and pantone reminds me of graphic design side of things..... so cliche student moment here.
I bit the bullet and now I own some Calourette. It's not the most practical ring but it's kind of kitsch/cute - exactly the stuff I like.
CUTE. I'll take it. 

TK MAXX

This is quite sad but I'm starting to 'collect' tins. Cute patterned ones only though. The above are *some* of my most recent ones. FRENCH COFFEE BEANS, how can you not like it?


Hey guys, I've been quiet on the haul front lately. I've not been *too* bad... well somethings I haven't taken photos of .....*cough* another YSL glossy stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment