Wednesday 13 June 2012

A BIT OF MOD-ESTY

Webcam photo, but you can see how it works together with the face. Apart from the eyes, everything else doesn't really go with the mod vibe, but if you are interested in the lip colour it is MAC - plumful lipstick.
KEY PRODUCTS:
NYX JUMBO EYE PENCIL - MILK
RIMMEL KOHL EYE LINER PENCIL - PURE WHITE
SLEEK EAU LA LA LINER - NOIR

Hey guys, I was just going for a more graphic 'line' style eye but I started to blend and....... I lost the simplicity of just a bold stroke. I need to learn to stop blending sometimes.
Anyway I had the urge to do a mod/60s eye after going to a talk with Elizabeth Walker (Marie Claire) and she had a slideshow with some images of her in her teens and I just got mesmerised by her eye make-up (makeup magpie).
Ignore the rest of my face - it's not really authentic! 


EDIT - this post was called 'JUST THE EYES' but I've renamed it since I found a face photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment