Friday 1 June 2012

L.F DOES S/S - SEW EASY

So simple and stunning..... let's see where this could go.
Much easier than eyeliner! Ha.
KEY PRODUCTS:
MAC PAINTPOT - BARE STUDY (USED AS HIGHLIGHT
NARS ILLUMINATOR - ORGASM
BLACK POLYESTER THREAD
DUO ADHESIVE

Hey guys, a bit different to my usual stuff ey? Ironically this took me awhile as I wasn't pleased with my first try. You could see the glue and I got a bit too 'perfectionist' mode on it, when I think it's just about having a fun 'throw on' vibe about it. 
Second time round I only used glue on the 'starting' point of the thread and with each shot quickly reshuffle it so the thread made its own pattern rather than me manipulating it all.
Which one is your favourite? 

2 comments:

  1. whoa this is really cool! I haven't seen anything like this before. I really love the last four but I think my favorite is the last one. That was very hard to choose though! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Feda! Interesting how everyday objects can be incorporated into make-up :)

    ReplyDelete