Tuesday 14 May 2013

PLAYING WITH PIGMENTS

Prada Fall 2013
Tumblr. My first port of call when I'm looking for inspiration. The purple/berry undertone within the make-up caught my eye. It's not S/S at all but I'm a sucker for A/W make-up.
SOURCE
When it started getting to the point of being unwearable for everyday life, I referenced back to one of John Galliano's make-up looks which has this beautiful undone quality.
Webcam shot which highlights the different undertones and layers that the flash took out! Haha. 
Layers and layers and layers of pigments!

KEY PRODUCTS:
MAC PIGMENTS - GRAPE, FUCHSIA, KITSCHMUS, PINK OPAL, SOFTWASH GREY, CHARTREUSE, NOCTURNAL PLUM AND DARK SOUL
MAYBELLINE COLOUR TATTOO 24HR - PERMANENT TAUPE
DANIEL SANDLER WATERCOLOUR CREME -ROUGE BLUSHER - SOFT PINK
AVON SUPERSHOCK GEL EYELINER - BLACK

Hey guys, I'm back! Second year is FINITO! And for the time being (before full time job hits me/reality) I get to indulge in make-up, films and reading. WOO. To get myself back into the swing of things I decided to grab my bag of MAC pigments and try to create a whole look out of them. I used a few cheat products but mostly I just used the pigments wet and dry to vary the intensity and finish. 
My course mate has asked me to do her make-up for her birthday so I'm looking forward to working with a red-head. Porcelain skin and blue eyes.... ahh the perfect canvas!

No comments:

Post a Comment